Go to content
Back to content | Back to main menu
Products > Encoders
H.264 full HD encoder with embedded multiplexer + logo inserter
This board can be used to encode two H.264/AVC High Profile Level 4.0 signals and multiplex them.
All functions are remotely controlled via RS232 or trought OnScreenDisplay, and therefore no special knowledge of programming languages is needed.
Extremely versatile and easy to use even for non-experts of MPEG technology, the board allows to develop and test your own products with a multitude of possible applications.
- PIN-to-PIN compatible with the DigiPEG MPEG2 board.
- 1 ASI TS input up to 216 Mbit/s.
- 1 ASI TS output up to 216 Mbit/s.
- 1 Analog SD video input.
- 1 Analog Audio input.
- 1 Analog video output for monitoring & Graphic User Interface.
- 1 Analog audio output for monitoring.
- 2 Multirate SDI SD/HD video input with embedded audio.
- 1 SD/SDI with embedded audio output for video monitoring and Graphic User Interface.
- 1 HD/SDI with embedded audio output for video monitoring post Logo-Inserter.
- Compliant with ISO/IEC 14496-10 (H.264/AVC) High Profile Level 4.0.
- Up to 20 Mbps Encoder bitrate.
- Up to 1920x1080i Video Resolution.
- Compliant with ISO/IEC 11172-3 (MPEG-1 audio) layer 1/2.
- Single/Dual/Joint Stereo/Stereo.
- Up to 448 Kbit audio bitrate.
- Automatic recognition, analysis and demultiplexing of the incoming DVB services.
- Visualization of the input/output TS bandwidth.
- Arbitrary selection of the Output TS rate.
- Selection and removal of unwanted services.
- LCN (Logical Channel Number) insertion for the selected services.
- DVB Tables generation.
- ATSC Tables generation.
- Automatic service monitoring and PID tracking for the desired services.
- Embedded Remultiplexer for TS reconstruction.
- PCR restamper for a correct timing reconstruction.
- Non-volatile memory for system configuration.
- Easy configuration through asynchronous serial port with high-level commands.
- Easy configuration through On-Screen-Display and graphic user interface.
- Graphic user interface object oriented, totally customizable through a text file and image files.
- Static or Animated LOGO inserter (gif image).
- Automatic animated Color Bar generator in case of absence of the video input signal.
- Easily cascadable boards for multi-channel transport stream. Each board accepts one TS-IN and provides one TS-OUT with its added channel (multiplexing).
- Firmware upgradable through user serial port.
- No need for additional programming on power-up.